Sunday, May 20, 2012

Miss 38th Street's Day Off

Hello, again!

Miss 38th Street had the day off on Saturday, the lucky devil.  I had to work at the Big Blue.  She was home having fun, making the house look great.  I was at work dealing with clients and making sure the shows look good.  She was at home with the dogs and having a great day outside.  I was inside the hotel running around like a crazy person trying to make everyone happy.  As you can imagine, I was very jealous.

Here is photo evidence of the difference:

Miss 38th Street was planting Hostas and Marigolds
around the pear tree out front.  Very Nice.

I was working.

She was making the porch flower boxes look
 beautiful with a spikes and a few types of Coleus.
I was working.






She was planting more Asiatic Lilies in the south flower boxes.
I really like the burgundy and white lily.
















I was working.

 She hung some Boston Ferns and some flower baskets, 
and I don't what kind of flowers they are.  
Sorry Miss 38th Street.  Do see her arm?  Hot!

I was working

Another shot of Miss 38th Street's handy work.  
She even shined up the porch swing!  Amazing!















Miss 38th Street did a wonderful job making the house look beautiful!  I wish I could have been there to pitch in and have some fun too!  Hey, I love her.  She's awesome. And I'm not just saying that because she's my hot fiance, even though she is my hot fiance.  I'm saying it because I mean it.  YOU ROCK, MISS 38TH STREET!!!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend outdoors!

Adios.










No comments:

Post a Comment