Wednesday, June 6, 2012

State of the Garden

Hello,

I haven't written in a bit.  It's been the usual.  Busy, busy, busy.  The garden has been busy, too.  It's been steadily growing.  Most everything is doing well.  I took some pictures to share with everyone.   Let's see what we have here.

The blueberries are looking good.  I didn't know what to expect from them.  I didn't get any berries last year.  


My Fukushu Kumquat Tree is doing well.  No flowers yet, but it's rebounding.  I thought I finally killed it earlier.  The Scotch Bonnet and Aji Limon Peppers are slowly getting bigger.

Here are 3 Tomatoes in pots by the front steps.  Two are going great.  One, not so much.  I think it's slowly dying.  

 Here is a couple more Tomatoes in the garden.  

The Garlic is looking fantastic!  It's going to seed.  I'm supposed to wait until there are only 5 to 6 green leaves left, then harvest.

Ahhhh, yes.  The Sugar Baby Watermelons.  I'm hoping they do a little better then last year.  I got two watermelons last year.  I'm hoping for 4!

I have two cucumbers.  One is blasting off!  One is waiting for it's morning coffee or something.  

Here is one of my Tomatillos.  Something is eating my Tomatillos and Green Beans!  
I hope it they live.

Here are a few shots of the Garden.

 I need to mow.



Ok.  Nothing fancy on this entry.  Just pictures.  

I hope everyone's plants are doing great!

Until next time,

38th Street Gardener

No comments:

Post a Comment