Thursday, July 14, 2011

Miss 38th Street Likes My Watermelons

Ah gardening.  It's so great.  I love to see how everything grows from day to day.  The two sugar baby watermelon plants are going crazy!  One of the two grew a foot in one day.  We now have little baby watermelons starting.  Frickin awesome.
 This watermelon has run out of real estate.  I'm not sure where this thing is going next.  Well, see.
We also got our first two cucumbers.  They are beautiful!  They tasted great.  I can't wait for more. 

The new 8 green beans I planted have sprouted, well most of them.  The rest are about to poke through. 

Oh, I have a problem.  Maybe someone might have an opinion on this one.  I have seven tomato plants.  All of them have lots of blooms and very few tomatoes.  Most of the blooms are drying out and they're done.  No tomatoes!  I've read some things around the internet saying it could be the hot weather or a mineral deficiency.  I don't know.  If anyone has any advice, I would love it.  I want tomatoes!

Peace/Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment