Monday, April 16, 2012

Thoughts of Concern

Hello, again.

It's been like... a little over an hour since my last entry but I had another thought.

Ms 38th Street and I were out shopping in the garden shops yesterday.  I was looking at all these nice, healthy looking seedlings and small to medium sized tomato, pepper and herb plants at these places.  Then I thought of mine products.  It was disheartening.

Then I was poking around craigslist on garden items for sale and I found someone in Shellyville selling his seedlings and plants.  He had a good sized green house and his plants looked great.  I'm not feeling too good about all this.  I realize my set up is not ideal by any means, but I was hoping for better results.  I have plants but most are not looking good or healthy.  A lot have died.  Some just are growing anymore.  Ah, then the higher electric bill to boot.  Man, it's not a great feeling.  I know it's easier and cheaper to just go to the store and buy what you need each season.  It's smarter, budget-wise.  I want to be great at growing plants and creating a beautiful, healthy and bountiful garden that is organic and healthy for my loved ones.  Man, it's just frustrating to see the difference between what I have, and what they have.  Sucks.  Hey, I'll keep trucking.  I'll figure it out.

One day.

Everyone have a good day!

Rafael

No comments:

Post a Comment